Woven from the long-lasting and all natural fibers of coconut husks, our coir mat easily absorbs moisture and resists mildew and most stains. Most important of all, it keeps shoes and floors clean and welcomes visitors. Sustainably harvested, coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms by artisans in India from coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded into landfills.
- 30" wide x 18" long x 1" thick
- Hand-loomed by artisans in India
- Environmentally friendly (hand-woven using coir, a fiber derived from the outer husk of coconut shells)
- Non-slip backing
- Thickly woven and self bound for long-lasting durability
- Great for stopping mud, snow and rain
- Outdoor and indoor use for all seasons
- Traps dirt and debris
- Easy to clean
Care To clean mat, just shake it off.