Sakura, or Japanese cherry blossoms, bloom just once a year but you can bring their beauty home year round with this beautiful door mat. An elegant addition to any home, this welcome mat brings a touch of spring with its pale pink and red hues.
Our artisanal mat is hand-loomed using natural fibers from coconut husks. It absorbs moisture, resists mildew and stains, and sets the tone for a warm and welcoming home, all while keeping shoes and your floors clean. This mat is perfect for front entry ways, garages, patios, porches and any high traffic areas inside or outside your home. Artisans in India take coconut shells that would otherwise be discarded into landfills and spin and tuft the coir fibers on hand looms to make these rugs. This method ensures that this eco-friendly coco mat has long-lasting durability.
- Eco-friendly coco doormat (made with coir, fiber from outer husk of coconuts)
- Hand-loomed rug crafted by artisans in India
- Non-slip backing; Measures 18" by 30"
- For indoor or outdoor use through all seasons
- Easy to clean welcome mat
To clean mat, just shake it off.