Our artisanal mat is hand-loomed using natural fibers from coconut husks. It sets the tone for a warm and welcoming home, all while keeping shoes and your floors clean. Sustainably harvested coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms by artisans in India from coconut shells that would otherwise be discarded into landfills. This method ensures that this eco-friendly coco mat has long lasting durability.
One of our most popular designs, the Chirping Birds door mat is a great way to welcome spring and summer or keep a touch of spring alive in any season.
This all weather welcome mat can be used indoors or outdoors to stop mud, rain, snow, dirt and debris in their tracks. The best part = easy clean up. To clean, just shake the mat off.
- Hand-loomed rug crafted by artisans in India
- Eco-friendly coco doormat (made from coir, fiber from the outer husk of coconut shells)
- Non-slip backing; Measures 18" by 30"
- For indoor or outdoor use through all the seasons
- Easy to clean welcome mat
Care To clean mat, just shake it off.