Our artisanal mat is hand-loomed using natural fibers from coconut husks. It sets the tone for a warm and welcoming home, all while keeping shoes and your floors clean. Sustainably harvested coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms by artisans in India from coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded into landfills.
- 30" wide x 18" long x 1" thick
- Hand-loomed by artisans in India
- Environmentally friendly (hand-woven using coir, a fiber derived from the outer husk of coconut shells)
- Non-slip backing
- Thickly woven and self bound for long-lasting durability
- Great for stopping mud, snow and rain
- Outdoor and indoor use for all seasons
- Traps dirt and debris
- Easy to clean
Care To clean mat, just shake it off.